Pages

Friday, May 22, 2015

Upcoming Flock guardian litter! Lgd puppies!

So excited!!! Next week Freya is due to have her puppies!!!
These lgds have been specially chosen to work guarding poultry and waterfowl..
Not a job all lgds ever accomplish .. If fact most lgds fail the poultry /waterfowl test! 
Most lgds are also so untrainable they can't be taught basic manners.. This is unacceptable to me. I work closely with my dogs everyday.. Dogs that jump on me or run through gates.. Not happening here! I'm to busy to deal with drama from a dog that has a job to do!
 All our lgds are smart enough to learn basic manners... We even have some owners that have taught Freya and Sammy's pups more advanced obedience. 
Freya and Sammy's last litter of pups have been exceptional in whatever farm situation they have been put into...
We are Ofcourse always available to help with training for as long as the dog is living.
So if you need an awesome lgd feel free to email me with any questions.
I'm keeping 3 for myself :-)
But Freya had a very large litter last time.. 

Until next time... Be blessed!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment