Pages

Friday, February 13, 2015

Blessings , blessings and seed catalogs!

So many blessings! My husband had a birthday this week on the 10th and on his birthday my beautiful grandson Jackson Rhea was born!
just look at that previous face!

I'll be planting more gardens to make sure he learns what good food is as he grows! A big 8 ponds 13 oz.
He's gonna grow fast! So thankful for this healthy little man and that his mother is doing well and healthy after having him. He's a perfect little valentine right here at the holiday!

Speaking of gardens,,, this lady has put together a list of garden & poultry catalogs you can get for free! 
I love garden and poultry catalogs,,, yes I know you can see what they have online but it's just not the same!

http://www.whatchadoinmom.com/2015/02/13/40-free-non-gmo-seed-hatchery-and-farm-supply-catalogs/

That's all for now,, we are getting ready for some extra cold weather here for the next few days and I need to get the poultry ready for it.

God bless and have a fabulous valentine's weekend.

1 comment: