Pages

Friday, June 6, 2014

New yarn adventures and sweet ewe lambs

My girl Annie has such a nice fleece to work with... this is a 10 month growth. Its so easy to spin into any weight yarn really.. but I thought why not 'lockspin' it! See what happens....
 Plyed with a serger thread and antique silver beads I think it turned out sooooo pretty!!!!! Love this art yarn...
 This will make a luscious trim for hats and gloves :-)
 Cardi (short for Cardigan) Ashi and Sweater.... Friesian ewe lambs growing up the best way... raised by their moms and on pasture! Not on a bottle in as dry lot.
Thats the big problem with finding good healthy dairy stock... so many are raised in an unnatural , unhealthy way from the beginning....
They need a good start!
Its beautiful and getting hot here in SouthEast TN...

and I'm counting my many many blessings...despite being so tired I can barely keep my eyes open at 9pm!
I used to be such a night owl....

Y'all have a blessed weekend.

2 comments: